Re: Automatic import to Contacts

  • From: "Rosales, Mario" <MRosales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:59:01 -0600

        I was wondering if there is a way to do a command line import with
what comes with Exchange.

For example:

        I created a process right now that automatically exports our AB data
from our ERP system, after that, it updates all the AB information in our
Exchange by importing the file into Exchange via

"admin /i" command

        Is there an equivalent to this for importing into a public folder?
If not then we will be looking into the tools :)

Thanks,
Mario