RE: Automatic Outlook client configuration in Exchange 2003

  • From: "udayadmin Admin" <udayadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:54:51 +0530

Hi,

You can run a exicutable file which will create the mail profile for the
user.
you can try using Mapigen.exe ( free download from
http://www.xirvsoftware.com/corporate.html )

That you can run using Group policy ( logon script) with the appropriate
switch.

Mapigen.exe profilename %Username% Domainname

This will automatically configure your outlook client.

Regards
UdayAdmin