RE: Automatic Outlook client configuration in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Georg Pauwen" <georg.pauwen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:46:40 +0100

Hello Dave,

thanks for your response, I´ll give it a try....

Regards,

Georg Pauwen
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:18:32 -0700
Subject: Important Announcement ? exchangelist migration.
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "MSExchange.org Admin" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear exchangelist subscribers,

Over the next 2 weeks we will be migrating exchangelist from webelists.com
to freelists.org. We will take all the possible precautions to ensure
trouble-free migration of the subscribers and their status settings in the
list.

While the current passwords won?t be valid any more, you will be able to
unsubscribe or change your status seamlessly since the freelists.org
supports email based authentication.
A simple online unsubscribe / status change request form will be available
at http://www.msexchange.org/pages/isalist.asp once we have completed the
migration.
The link to this online form will be also available at
http://www.msexchange.org/ or in the posts? footers.

Since the status options available at freelists.org do not correspond
exactly with the ones available at webelists.com please note that the
subscriber status settings will be applied as follows:

- MAIL (receive messages as they are contributed) will be set as
SUBSCRIBED (receive all the messages as they are posted to the list)

- DIGEST (one daily message with all the contributions for that day) will
be set as DIGEST MODE (receive a daily posts? digest)

- MIMEDIGEST (one daily message with all the contributions for that day in
MIME format) will be set as DIGEST MODE (receive a daily posts? digest)

- INDEX (one daily message with only the subject lines for that day) will
be set as DIGEST MODE (receive a daily posts? digest)

- NO MAIL (receive no mail from this mailing list) will be set as VACATION
MODE (remain subscribed to the list but receive no email)

The full exchangelist archive will be still available. The link to
archives will be included in the posts? footers.

The official name of the list will remain the same i.e. ?exchangelist?.

We will announce the official exchangelist posting email address as well
as the exact date of the switch to the freelists.org in the near future.

In case of any problems and queries you can contact us at
listadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

exchangelist admin
TechGenix Ltd. - Online Network Administrator Portal
WindowsNetworking.com - ServerFiles.com - MSTerminalServices.org
WindowSecurity.com - ISAserver.org - MSExchange.org