Automatic Outlook client configuration in Exchange 2003

  • From: "nazgulero" <georg.pauwen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:46:00 -0700

Hello !

I have inherited an Exchange 2003 server, with the former admin leaving
and almost no docs to be found ...
Anyway, this is probably a very basic question, but I do not seem to be
able to find the right answer: is it possible to configure a new user in
Exchange 2003 so that when the user open his or her Outlook client,
everything is already preconfigured ? Is this possible at all ?
Many thanks in advance for your help, I´ll get some more books as well...