Automated mail publishing on intranet

  • From: "Hooda, Kuljit Singh" <KSH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:35:03 +0530

Hi List,

I am running Exchange 2003. We have 100 mailboxes and remaining 300
users do not have a mailbox in AD. A DL has been created containing all
the mailboxes. Now if someone sends an e-mail to this DL, its received
by 100 people and for rest of the 300, a page on Intranet has to be
created manually and the information from that mail is published.

My queries is: Is there a way that the contents of such mails are
published automatically on the Intranet page.

Why we have not created mailboxes for others is due to policy reasons.

The contents of this communication are intended/meant only for addressee(s) and
may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The contents of this
e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party, without first obtaining
written authorization from the originator or Kampsax India. If you have
received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your
system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by
reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be

Kampsax India (P) Ltd.
809, Phase-V
Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon - 122016