RE: Autoaccept - Exch 2000

  • From: "Ohl, Julie" <J.OHL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:11:47 -0600

I am using an Autoaccept script on all mailboxes.
It seems to be working fine on the rooms/resources, however, it only
runs
if they schedule it as a required attendee.  IF they schedule the
resource
into the Resource field, the Microsoft Direct Booking handles it, not
the script.
Since I had no control over how users booked the room, I had to cover
both avenues.

The problems we have with our Autoaccept script occur more with users,
where
invalid Decline messages flow stating there is a conflict, when in fact
there is no
conflict. Does not happen every time, very frustrating and difficult to
troubleshoot.

Has anyone else seen a similar issue with Autoaccept?
 Thanks,
Julie Ohl
Central Data Services