RE: Auto Deletion Of Emails

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <neil.hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:01:02 +0100

Use the mailbox manager:

From: Gautam [mailto:jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 August 2005 10:18
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Auto Deletion Of Emails

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,

As everyone is aware that in Hotmail when the users reaches his mailbox
limit,the older mails get deleted automatically. I wanted to know is
there any way in which we can configure the same in Exchange 2000 so
that we can delete some mails looking at the date/time stamp of the
emails.

Regards,
Gautam

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands.

If you have received this email in error, or if you believe this email is
unsolicited
and wish to be removed from any future mailings, please contact our Support
Desk immediately on 01202 360360 or email helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.silversands.co.uk