RE: Authorizing on Exchange Server

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:01:52 -0700

Hmm.. Your probably not going to like my answer... assuming nothing has been
changed and you ruled out that it is not a DNS and WINS issue with name
resolution, then I would probably reboot the AD controllers and the Exchange
servers first and see if this improves the issue. You may just have a third
party app that is causing a memory leak.