Attempting to hide Global Address List and give each ou their own

  • From: "Dan Grube" <DanGrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:34:41 -0800

Hi All,

I posted this a few days ago and got no response on how to do it or the
article "Shared Hosting with Exchange 2003 (Part 2)" has problems or it
works fine and I'm missing the boat. This is a very big issue where I'm
at and I hoping I can get some assistance.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Subject: [exchangelist] attempting to hide Global Address List

I have used the article Shared Hosting with Exchange 2003 (Part 2) to
my global address List but I have had no success. I am able to prevent
OU from Viewing another OU Address List.

But as far as Creating a GAL for Each OU and hiding the true GAL from
certain OUs I have had no luck.

Thanks for the time and consideration.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: