RE: Attachments

  • From: "Joann Williamson" <JoannW@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:42:43 -0400

Hi Dolly,

I have found that if Outlook blocks an attachment, it is because of the
extension.  I have the sender of the attachment rename the extension to
xxx, and this usually works.  For instance, I can not get to any
attachment with an '.exe' extension, but the same file can be sent to me
as '.xxx'.  Then, I just rename the file when I same it to my hard