RE: Attachment handling in OWA 2003

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:14:10 +1300

Hi

Many thanks.  I have looked at all this. But my question was how would you
block an attachment that a user has renamed the file type extension.?
If I rename a file say btgupg.exe as btgupg.txt and attach it from a OWA
client, that gets delivered to Exchange.
Does it also use the mime types to check and block.?

RajiA