[ExchangeList] Re: Attachment archiving

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:23:30 -0400

How to search the list archive:
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/archive-search.fcgi?query=remove+attachment
<http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/archive-search.fcgi?query=remove+attachmen
ts&list=exchangelist> &list=exchangelist

How to search the web:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=automatically+remove+attachments+excha
nge> &q=automatically+remove+attachments+exchange

The above links mostly to Outlook add-ins.  If you want something that runs
on the server, then this enhancement works nicely:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=automatically+remove+attachments+excha
nge+server-side> &q=automatically+remove+attachments+exchange+server-side

  _____