Attachment Non Delivery

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:08:44 +0300

Message:

        "Your e-mail message to <user address>  with the subject 'second set
of documents', has exceeded the maximum number of allowed e-mail attachments
for this e-mail server, and has not been delivered.  Please re-send with 15
or less e-mail attachments."

The message above keep coming on when an external person sends mail into the
exchange and I have removed the mail restriction in vain. I would like any
one who can help me to try and assist. My Exchange is 5.5 and I need huge
documentation mails to come to the users themselves. There is currently no
restrictions at all.

Regards

Thomas Kamire

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any