Assigning Task

  • From: "Brajesh Ranjan Panda" <brajesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchange" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:35:22 +0530

      Can we assign tasks  from outlook to other people/user in our exchange
!!! I mean can u create a general dash board at exchange server through
wihch a superior management can assign task to other and the lower employee
can browse its task,,,but he cannot assign task to a the superior one.

      I think my Idea is clear to all members.......

      If there is any hope or link abt this type of Idea pls recommend me.

      Thanks in advance.........

      Brajesh Ranjan Panda
      System Administrator

      Divas Offshore Software Technologies (P) Ltd.
      N-1/3, DLF Phase-II
      Gurgaon-122002, INDIA.

      Mobile:9891558327
      Telephone: +91-124-501880-1 to 8