Re: Assign a form to a public folder for OWA

  • From: "Andrew Davis" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:40:35 -0600

It is not seeing the public folder or accessing it i have a problem with,
it is assigning a custom outlook form to it and using OWA to access it.

I can assign a custom form to the public folder and use outlook to view
the folder using the form. - let say its a contacts folder and i am
showing the number of cars the contact owns - i would create an outlook
form that allows me to enter this against the contact

What I dont know how to do is to get OWA to show the form - and in the
above example let me enter or view how many cars the person has, by
default as its a contacts folder it uses the OWA contact form

can anyone help