RE: Archive all e-mail on E2K

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:30:02 -0500

Only on Saturdays :-), Happy New Year to you as well Jared.

Kind regards

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit www.msexchange.org for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange


-----Original Message-----
From: Jared Johnson [mailto:jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 9:24 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Archive all e-mail on E2K


http://www.MSExchange.org/

Do you ever sleep Mark? lol Happy New Year!
--- Mark Fugatt <mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Archive all e-mail on E2KLev
>
> Here is a link that might help you out:
> http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF011.html
>
> Mark Fugatt
> MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
> Pentech Office Solutions Inc
> www.4mcts.com
> Tel:  585 586 3890
> Fax: 585 249 0316
> Cell: 585 576 4750
> Visit www.msexchange.org for valuable information
> about Microsoft Exchange
>
>
>   -----Original Message-----
>   From: Lev Zdenlk [mailto:zdenek.lev@xxxxxxxxxxx]
>   Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 8:18 AM
>   To: [ExchangeList]
>   Cc: Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   Subject: [exchangelist] Archive all e-mail on E2K
>
>
>   http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
>   Hello evr.
>   How can I archive all message send and receive
> through my Exchange 2000 ?
>   THX
>   Lev
>
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------
>   List Archives:
>
http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
>   Exchange Newsletters:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
>   Exchange FAQ:
>
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
>
>
------------------------------------------------------
>   ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
>   Windows Security Resource Site:
> http://www.windowsecurity.com/
>   Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
>
>
------------------------------------------------------
>   You are currently subscribed to this
> MSExchange.org Discussion List as:
> mark@xxxxxxxxx
>   To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------
> List Archives:
>
http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
> Exchange Newsletters:
> http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
> Exchange FAQ:
>
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
>
------------------------------------------------------
> ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
> Windows Security Resource Site:
> http://www.windowsecurity.com/
> Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions:
> http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
>
------------------------------------------------------
> You are currently subscribed to this MSExchange.org
> Discussion List as: JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
>


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------
List Archives: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist
Exchange Newsletters: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp
Exchange FAQ: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/larticle.asp?type=FAQ
------------------------------------------------------
ISA Server Resource Site: http://www.isaserver.org
Windows Security Resource Site: http://www.windowsecurity.com/
Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: http://www.ntfaxfaq.com
------------------------------------------------------
You are currently subscribed to this MSExchange.org Discussion List as:
mark@xxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
$subst('Email.Unsub')





Other related posts: