RE: ArcServer 2000 and Second Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:47:38 -0800

Rather than trying in an existing job I've been trying to do a straight
on demand back up. He sees the server and recognizes it as an Exchange
server but doesn't find the mailboxes that are on that particular
server, it reverts to the original Exchange server.

~~
Chris McNally
Information Technology
Seating Concepts, LLC