ArcServer 2000 and Second Exchange 2000 Server

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:01:58 -0800

Hi all,

I moved off of my original Exchange box to a new server. The move has
gone relatively well but I can't get Arcserve to recognize brick level
or message store on the new Exchange server, it only sees the mailboxes
that are left on the original server. I have done every combination I
can think of for installation of client licenses etc. but I just can't
get the new Exchange box to drill down for backups. When I drill down
within Arcserve no matter which way I approach the listings under
mailboxes are the half dozen or so left on the original server.

Any ideas?