Any ideas how to Restrict access to to emails and the web

  • From: "Julian" <jcarlisle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:58:05 -0700

I would be very grateful for any brilliant ideas -
This sounds a bit harsh but I have been asked to set up
some remote PCs with the ability to send
emails only to one domain and receive from one domain.
And to disallow all other emails and internet access !

Does anyone have any ideas as to how you can do this ?
Would an intra net be the best / easiest solution with routers and fixed
IP addresses
We use SBS 2000 and also have a separate webmail provider

THANKS