Any idea on what this can be??

  • From: "Rick Sambhi" <rsambhi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:18:57 -0500

Hello there,

Today one of my users got this bounced back to them. The problem is that
he never sent this out, nor has he seen this before. The interesting
thing is he does not know who the recipient is. Also his email shown
here is incorrect (I have changed his actual email address to username)
it is listed there as username@xxxxxxxxxx that is not his email. Could
someone be using our Exchange 2000 server as a relay to send out spam??
If that is the case how can I determine this and then prevent anyone
from using our server in the future? Your help would be great
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rick