Antwort: RES: RE: Exchange behind ISA

  • From: Jack.Lauret@xxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:47:27 +0200

Leamar,

What do the smtp-queues look like? Are they filling up with unsend mail?
If so, you could try if you can telnet on Port 25  through the isa... If
the queus are empty than the email must dissappear somewhere and this
somewhere should then be the ISA Server I guess.
If you can't telnet through the ISA than you have a problem with some of
your ISA rules (try www.isafaq.org, i guess the problem will be described
there also).

Succes!
Jack

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jack Lauret
Consultant
arxes Information Design AG
Niederlassung Mannheim
am Exerzierplatz 2
68167 Mannheim
Tel:            +49 621 30 980 35
Fax:           +49 621 30 980 50
Handy:       +49 178 61 600 67
Web:          www.arxes.de
mailto:        Jack.Lauret@xxxxxxxx

"Leomar Lima" <leomar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04.09.2002 14:27
Bitte antworten an "[ExchangeList]"

        An:     "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [exchangelist] RES: RE: Exchange behind ISA

http://www.MSExchange.org/
Mark,

The sender doesn't receive any error mesage!! The e-mail just doesn't
arrive!!

Thanks

Leomar Lima
Brazil