RE: Antivirus solution

  • From: Syed Muqeemuddin <smuqeem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:37:45 +0300

I had it on my previous job...let in a spyware once... I called tech support
and they said.. "sir it is an anti-virus.. not designed to detect
spywares"... well they were right I said to myself.
But a few days ago got a call from the previous company... it has allowed to
pass through a worm called nofer.c ,... worst there website doesn't even
know that a virus exists by that name..
The poor guy has been working for 2 days straight to clean it out..
The problem with such big companies is that once they grow big.. they are
barely good at the job, since they cash in on the reputation. Go for
something that is less known like GFI or anything else there.