RE: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Mike Winter" <mikewinter_ntfax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:38:43 +0200

I've been using Mail essentials for about 2 years now and haven't had any
trouble, they recently upgraded their AV software to GFI Mailsecurity which is
very stable and has never caused me problems....not to mention that it caught
all viruses...It also has a few other handy security features which i haven't
seen in other solutions... http://www.gfi.com

Regars,

Mike