RE: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Joann Williamson" <JoannW@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:39:46 -0400

Hi Lizzy,
We use McAfee GroupShield and have not had a virus invade our system,
yet.  (Knock on wood ;-)
It catches the virus, strips the attachment from the message and
forwards a message to the user stating that someone tried to send them a
virus.  However, on the server end, I do not think that it is the most
user-friendly console that I have ever seen, but I can use it fairly
well and I did not read the manual.