RE: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:07:42 +0100

We used to run Norton Antivirus for Exchange which was 'adequate'.
However they've recently sent me the revamped Antivirus and Filtering
for Exchange (AVF 3.0) which is _MUCH_ better. With NAVMSE2.5 I found
myself in the registry changing options because the UI didn't include
them.  AVF has done away with all of that.
The only down side, is I don't think AVF runs on exchange 5.5.

Hope that helps,

Joel.