RE: Anti-virus software

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:03:37 -0400

We love you to :-)

Many people will offer their suggestions, mine would be ScanMail from
Trend Micro

Not sure if you have seen this link from

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"