RE: Anti-virus on Exchange

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:49:40 -0500

My final response to this thread which has now turned into an ISA
firewall versus a $500 anti-virus firewall:

Bottom line: If my CFO says: "find the most cost effective firewall
for our company", and all things are presented to him equally, then he
has the final say, not me.  In this case, Fortinet won the deal.  Is
it the best firewall? Could be; depends on your requirements and
budget.  Is the ISA firewall the best? Could be; depends on your
requirements and budget.

Thank you for the education on ISA and the witty entertainment, Thomas.

...D