Antigen Notification.

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:40:53 +0600

Hi Guys, I use Antigen for Exchange and configured to send notification
to a distribution group that has two member accounts. One user not the
member of this group informed me this morning that he has got a
notification !!. Is there anyone to suggest me why that user got the
notification, is there any thing more needs to be configured?
Please.......

OM

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It
may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.