RE: Anti-Virus revisited

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:24:10 -0400

No experience with McAfee but having a positive experience with the Norton
Antivirus/Filtering 3.0 for Exchange. It's easy to administer through a web
based interface. The filtering that is built in to this version is great. You
can filter by subject, body and content. Very flexible. It's helped cut down on
tons of spam and is great at catching the viruses in the email before they get
to my users inbox.