RE: Anti-Virus revisited

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:17:43 -0300

        I've used Norton Anti Virus for workstation and server. It worked
really really fine. Downloaded automatically new signatures from the net,
etc etc. Very nice.

        I've also used it for Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 The Norton
version was 2.0 if I can remember. This product worked very bad.... it didnt
cure all virus and very often hung the Information Store.

        Regards,