RE: AntiSpam measures to be taken via Exchange configuration

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:28:35 -0800

Actually there is a good amount you can do as part of the war on spam,
though maybe not preventing incoming spam. You need to make sure your relay
settings are set, your DNS records are properly configured, your firewall is
properly configured and so forth.

That stuff is for starters, to make sure your server does not become part of
the problem.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You