RE: Anti-Spam Software

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <shartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:36:40 +1000

I have been running eScan on 5 of my sites since about November 2000.
Not one virus has got through the system. Plus it has content management
built in - what more can you ask for?

Around 80% of all Klez attacks on my system last year came from systems
supposedly protected by Norton's - need I say any more? <>

Stephen Hartley

Brisbane, Australia