Re: Anti virus comparison

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:04:35 +0300

Hi D

I know what I want, but the boss wants a detailed technical comparison
which I have to say I am finding a difficulty preparing :(, till now I
could only came up with Scan engines, licensing, exchange 2003
support, front end server scan ability ( thats it! ) and some other
minor features.

do u know of any? or have any ready compasiron that I can customize?

tx