[ExchangeList] Re: Another Exchange Server

  • From: "William Francis Indra" <William@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:01:01 +0700

Okay.

Thankyou.

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Pituley
Sent: 13 Februari 2007 14:17
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ExchangeList] Re: Another Exchange Server

If you only have the two servers to implement with and have no shared
storage then you need to investigate other products that will provide
the level of protection you need.  Try Googling on "exchange continuity
failover" - without the quotes, of course.

I don't want to make any suggestions or recommendations - you need to
come to a decision yourself.  As I said before, if you're not qualified
to make the decision yourself, you need to engage the services of a
qualified Exchange consultant.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611