[ExchangeList] Re: Another Exchange Server

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:17:04 -0800

If you only have the two servers to implement with and have no shared storage
then you need to investigate other products that will provide the level of
protection you need.  Try Googling on "exchange continuity failover" - without
the quotes, of course.

I don't want to make any suggestions or recommendations - you need to come to a
decision yourself.  As I said before, if you're not qualified to make the
decision yourself, you need to engage the services of a qualified Exchange
consultant.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611