[ExchangeList] Re: Another Exchange Server

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:56:35 -0800

The "best" solution depends on whether you're trying to protect against simple
hardware failure, your building being completely gone, or something in between.
 You need to think about what circumstances you're trying to find a solution
for.

There are any number of alternative solutions for redundant Exchange servers.
Once you know what you're trying to protect against you'll be able to narrow
down the solutions that will work for you.  You might want to engage the
services of a competent Exchange consultant (preferably one without anything to
sell beyond his/her services) to assist.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405