Re: Another Discussion List

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:19:17 -0500

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:37:32 -0800 (PST), soso bobo
<soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> thank you man ,

You can thank me after your comfort level increases with all these
Microsoft technologies through knowledge gained from some great books
and white papers.

> my network consist of Windows 2000 Advanced server , Active Directory ,
> Exchange 2000 , ISA 2000, PeachTree 2004 .  that is it.

Have you been to these websites?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/technologies/activedirectory/maintain/opsguide/default.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/library/default.mspx

http://www.isaserver.org/

> what do you mean by your questions if i am comfortable with my
> responsibilities at work or not ?

I could by wrong, but it appears as though you have been thrown into a
job or put yourself into a position with lots of responsibilities on
topics you have little or no experience with.

For example: if I started a job as an accountant and I went online to
ask people questions on what a ledger is, or what a T-account is for,
or how to do a trial balance -- what would you tell me to do?

> i know i am still in the first step of my Life, i am not like you or like
> others , i am still beginer, but i am trying to do my best .

I am no veteran, in fact, I just finished college a couple of years
ago. Regardless of how much experience I have or lack, I try my best
to do research on my own by searching (Google is an amazing tool and
easy to use) or reading books before I ask others - what are often -
common questions on mailing lists.

...D