Re: Another Discussion List

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:37:32 -0800 (PST)

thank you man ,
my network consist of Windows 2000 Advanced server , Active Directory ,
Exchange 2000 , ISA 2000, PeachTree 2004 .  that is it.
what do you mean by your questions if i am comfortable with my
responsibilities at work or not ?
i know i am still in the first step of my Life, i am not like you or like
others , i am still beginer, but i am trying to do my best .
so Please if you are able to help me , Please Advice me and Help me .
thanks for your support

Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:16:47 -0800 (PST), soso bobo
> thank you man ,,, i found it, i will try it , its really wonderful , many
> thanks for you ,
> do you know any List for DNS , DHCP , RRAS, as well, if you have Please
> Provide me ,

What is in your environment? I want to recommend you some books.

Are you comfortable with your responsibilities at work?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: