Alternative to UNIX procmail in Exchange

  • From: "Samir Arora" <samira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:33:21 -0800

Gurus,

We have moved our messaging environment from Sendmail to Exchange and lot of
unix users believe that they have lost capability of procmail in new
environment . The Procmail is used to preprocess the email or trigger any
programs on arrival of email .Alternatively it is used for filtering the emails
which can be done thru rules wizard on outlook.The Detailed Information about
procmail can be found at http://www.procmail.org
Please suggest your experiences or alternatives available

Thanks

Samir