[ExchangeList] Alternative to Blackberry Enterprise server

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

I understand that this is not strictly and exchange question, but need your help. I am currently look at alternatives to BES, and what the basic difference between Exchange OMA and BES are. I need as much concise information on this as possible, as I am going to read thru and recommend to the business.

Thanks

Dave