RE: Alternat Reipient

  • From: "Ketan Pandya" <ketanp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:20:15 +0530

Hi Chand,

Can you provide me with the below information?

*         Tell me all the settings in 'Advanced Options' in Internet
Mail property page of IMC properties of your bridgehead server from
where the mails leave to Internet.

*         Custom recipient & Mail Size limit options from advanced
property page of the same Custom recipient's properties.

You can take the screen snaps for the property pages mentioned above and
send me in my ID.

Also let me know how the how the mail is being received at the recipient
end? is the attachment is being merged into the mail message???

Regards,

Ketan Pandya