RE: Alphabetical order for GAL

  • From: "Mark Arnold" <mark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:31:51 -0000

It's alphabetised on the display name by default.
You can implement "Address Book Views" in Exchange 5.5 or an alternative
address list in Exchange 2000 (ESM - Recipients - All Address Lists (or
all GALs) depending on your version and requirement.

How does the GAL appear to be coming out anyway btw?