Almost working - very strange behaviour!

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:02:56 -0600

We have joined an existing Exchange 5.5 organisation and added our
Exchange 2000 server from the new Windows 2000 domain. We setup the ADC
and two connection agreements to replicate users and public folders.

Everything seems to be working fine except public folder replication.

Replication from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 is not working completely.
We CAN replicate from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 5.5!?

The Exchange 5.5 folders show up in the AD but they do not show up in the
Exchange system manager and hence the outlook clients ca't see them.

I have increased diagnostic logging for all Exchange 5.5 objects that have
the word "replication" or "public" in them. I also have increased the ADC
diagnostic logging.

Any troubleshooting techniques/tips?