RE: Allowing others to see your calendar

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:53:17 -0400

Hi James,
I have been there too. We have not been able to find a way to enable all
Calendar folder to be shared by an easy way. The only way to share
Calendar folders is to share them individually. We have corporate e-mail
policy which requires every user to enable Reviewer permissions on their
Calendar folder for the Default user. This way the users are responsible
for sharing the calendars.

Regards,

Raj