[ExchangeList] All day event - default to Busy

  • From: "Dosoftei, Sorin" <sdosoftei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:14:47 -0400

Hi guys,

I have an Exchange2003 SP2/Outlook 2003 environment.

In our calendar (Outlook), how can I make all-day events default to a
status of Busy instead of Free?

I understand that because so many all-day events are holidays,
birthdays, and anniversaries that don't necessary affect the
availability, Outlook automatically sets the status of any all-day event
to Free. But in a corporate environment, especially for conference
rooms, when somebody books an all day event, it should be defaulted to
Busy.

Is there a registry setting or anything else that we can apply to solve
this?

Your help will be greatly appreciated,
Sorin