All address list

  • From: "Lim, Arthus T." <alim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:42:04 +0800

I created an address list which I named schools under all address lists.
When I click the address book in Microsoft Outlook, the all members of
the schools address list also appears in the Global address list.

Is it possible to hide the addresses in Global address list and have it
visible to schools address list?

Also, when I tried to access the schools address list in ESM after
giving a deny access to authenticated users, I got errors and I can't
open it.  When I click refresh, the schools address list disappeared
from the all address lists.  But when I tried to create an address list
with the same name, I got an error message saying that it already

How can I access the schools address list again and revert the changes I
made in the access list?