RE:Alias names

  • From: "Uma kumar" <kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:33:55 +0530

RE:Alias namesHi,

It is giving error stating that IMS is already installed..

any guss

Uk
  From: "Uma kumar" <kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:26:25 +0530

  Hi Admins,

  I need a small help ...

  I have exchage server 5.5 SP4,  now we have mail id say uname@xxxxxxxxxxxx ,
  shortly we are going to change our copanies name, for that we have
  registered a site say www.example2.com now  it is pointing to
  http://www.example1.com .

  We need to chage our Email Id also respectively but some time the mails
  comming to example1.com and example2.com also should work, I have plan to do
  aliasing but I don't have clear idea but we did the same in qmail on linux..

  please sugest me the best way ...

  Thanks in advance

  Uk

  Subject: Re: Alias names
  From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:28:01 -0800

  dunno about 5.5, but in E2K its quite easy to do in the System Manager.

  http://www.MSExchange.org/=20

  ,
  shortly we are going to change our copanies name, for that we have
  registered a site say www.example2.com now  it is pointing to
  http://www.example1.com .

  We need to chage our Email Id also respectively but some time the mails
  comming to example1.com and example2.com also should work, I have plan to =
  do
  aliasing but I don't have clear idea but we did the same in qmail on =
  linux..

  please sugest me the best way ...

  Thanks in advance

  Uk