RE: Alias names

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:31:51 +0100

First of all, you have to set an MX record for the domain to
point to your exchange server (not mail forwarding).

Then you have to go through all your mailboxes and ADD the new
XXXX@xxxxxxxxxxxx e-mail address, so you end up with 2 e-mail addresses:

Then there's an option in the Internet Mail Connector to set
e-mails to route <inbound>.  Not sure in which tab this option is, but it's
somewhere in there.