Alias info ?

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 03:11:07 -0600

I have a user whose username has been changed within Active Directory
Users etc several times - the company couldn't keep hold of their staff
for any more that one week ! However now the member of staff is static but
in Outlook when this user is picked out of the GAL there is the old user
name in brackets < > after it. I've searched through ADUC for the user and
can see nothing referring to this (old) bracketted name and it happens on
all PC's and all users so I don't see it being an Outlook problem but more
a GAL issue. Any idea's anyone ?

Thanks