Alerts when accounts are edited/created

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:53:05 -0500

Does anyone know of a script that will alert me when a new e-mail
address is created/edited?

I am moving from GFI to Frontbridge, and currently the SMTP addresses in
our organization need to be manually updated.  In other words, every
SMTP account/alias has to be uploaded to their systems.  They are
working on an LDAP lookup utility, but in the mean time I want to be
alerted if an admin edits the SMTP address of an existing account or if
a new one is created.  This is because I know the other admins will
forget to tell me about new SMTP address changes....

Thanks for your input.

Chris